Around the Corner
Around the World
Our Wilton, CT, dental office is designed to help you and your family achieve optimal oral and overall health. At the same time, we believe your visit to the dentist should be a comfortable and enjoyable experience. From our state-of-the-art dental technology to our smiling office staff, every part of your appointment is intended to deliver the best care and experience possible.
Simply book your appointment and let our dentist
take care of the rest.
Meet Dr. Arbuckle A Dentist and Humanitarian Who Loves Giving Back
Dr. Arbuckle is an active member of Healing the Children Northeast, a volunteer non-profit that provides dental and medical care to children in need. As a proud supporter of this organization, Dr. Arbuckle participates in goodwill dental missions all around the world. As of October 2019, he has provided greatly needed dental care to over 3,000 children in regions of Africa, Southeast Asia, South America, and Central America.
Through Healing the Children Northeast, Dr. Arbuckle hopes to make a difference in the lives of children, one smile at a time. As a patient, you can help us make a difference by making a donation during your next visit to our office. And if you shop on Amazon, you can also select Healing the Children Northeast through Amazon Smile so a small portion of every purchase you make is contributed to the organization.
Contact Wilton Dental Care Serving Families since 1997
What Patients Are Saying about Our Practice
Took me a lifetime to find a great dentist to actually enjoy going to. I will not dare go anywhere else. Always a great experience from the positive vibe of the professionals at the front and great care by each hygienist. Dr Rob also finds the best options for you always. He cares about his patients! Been going here for a few years strong and more to come! Makes my 40 minute commute worth it!
From the start to the finish, my first visit to Wilton Dental Care was precisely what I had hoped for. Upon arrival I felt welcomed and quickly felt relaxed. The staff are efficient and friendly; the dental assistant and hygienist were both well-versed in their skills and gentle. Dr. Arbuckle has put together a wonderful team and I can tell he leads by example. I am recommending them to my family, friends, and anyone who wants an excellent dentist!
Our Mission Statement
- To create an extraordinary dental practice that is recognized as the best in the community for providing amazing quality, superior service, and gentle care to both children and adults in a clean and comfortable environment.
- To have all of our patients respect, admire and appreciate us as a team who is committed to personal and professional excellence.
- To create a unified team of individuals who work in harmony with one another, and who truly enjoy helping people attain optimum dental health and a bright and attractive smile.
- To help all of our patients improve their health, self-esteem and quality of life by providing the best education and state-of-the-art dentistry available today.
- To be a unified team that truly cares for people and demonstrates that care by providing a gentle and pleasurable dental experience for all of our patients.
- To create an environment where patients and staff feel confident and enthusiastic in recommending our services to their friends and families.
- We live as our word. We serve our patients beyond expectation. We openly value and appreciate our patients, and each other, as family.
- We hold ourselves to the highest level of ethical and professional conduct. We enjoy our work in the spirit of ease and enjoyment. We are relentless in our pursuit of personal and professional excellence. We ensure complete satisfaction. We are committed to instilling these principles in our patients and in others.
Our Featured Procedures
The most effective tooth replacement treatment.
Losing a tooth as an adult causes many difficulties, but there is a solution. Our dentist can restore your smile with an implant-supported restoration.
Custom restorations built to protect your teeth.
A damaged tooth can make it difficult to smile with confidence and eat your favorite foods. We work with trusted dental labs to create natural-looking crowns to restore damaged teeth.
Ultra-thin restorations that cover cosmetic concerns.
Chips, stains, and minor misalignment can all make you feel self-conscious during virtual meetings and face-to-face conversations. Veneers can cover blemishes and brighten your smile.
Sleep Apnea Treatment
Personalized options to help you achieve deep, restful sleep.
Patients with obstructive sleep apnea tend to snore loudly, wake up during the night, and feel exhausted during the day. Our dentist can help you find a treatment that allows you to breathe and sleep better.
Cosmetic Dentistry Brighten & Enhance Your Smile
Do you find yourself speaking or smiling differently in order to hide your smile? Cosmetic dentistry can change that.
Dr. Arbuckle offers a wide range of cosmetic procedures designed to conceal stains, chips, and other dental issues that make patients feel self-conscious.
Our Wilton, CT, dentist can help you choose a procedure that meets your needs, or you can combine procedures for the most dramatic results.
Common Dental Conditions
|Popular Cosmetic Treatments||Surface Stains||Intrinsic Stains||Minor Misalignment||Cosmetic Damage||Structural Damage|
Most cosmetic dentistry procedures can be completed in one or two visits, making them a great option for brides, grooms, young professionals, and others who need results fast. No matter which procedure you choose to include in your treatment plan, the results are sure to impress you, your friends, and your family.
Our Complete Services
- Athletic Mouthguards
- Composite (Tooth-Colored) Fillings
- Custom Tray Teeth Whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Fluoride Treatments
- Laser Therapy
- Nightguards for Bruxism
- One-Visit Teeth Whitening
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Periodontal (Gum) Care
- Porcelain Veneers
- Protective Dental Sealants
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Regular Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Gum Disease
Committed to Communities Nearby & Abroad
Each year, Dr. Arbuckle travels to other countries to provide dental care to kids in need. Our Wilton, CT, practice is full of artwork and other mementos from our dental missions. See something that catches your eye? Ask us for the story behind it!
To make dental care accessible to families, we accept most types of insurance and will gladly file all claims on your behalf. If you are worried about out-of-pocket costs, our financial coordinator will work with you to find an option that works for your budget.
We want to care for our community's youngest members. Our dentist treats patients of all ages and would be honored to become your child's first dentist. Our office's kid-friendly atmosphere will help your little one build positive feelings around going to the dentist.
A Relaxing Experience
"...I used to dread going to the dentist, but Dr. Arbuckle & his team really make us feel comfortable and takes such good care of our family..." Yvain Badan
Here are some reasons why families
choose our Wilton, CT, dentist:
- Browse the web while you wait with office-wide WiFi
- Cozy up with blankets and pillows in every room
- Enjoy our beautiful artwork from around the world
- Bring your kids with you and get care as a family
The safety and effectiveness of your treatment are our top priorities. Our Wilton dentist offers:
- Quicker, safer diagnoses with digital x-rays
- High-resolution views of hard-to-see areas with intraoral cameras
- Realistic previews of your results with smile preview software
- Comfortable, efficient periodontal care with soft tissue lasers